874 Maqam Save One Search Engine

Sunday, July 18, 2010

Another young life

This past week in the Chi another young life lost I don't know what it's gonna take but something gotta give. Life should be cherished and young people have to understand life isn't a video game and once you make that decision to pick up that weapon and kill someone just becuz, not only have u taken a life but you've destroyed two families and a community. I live by the rule I ONLY HAVE TO PROVE MYSELF TO ALLAH, NOT MAN. And if someone tells you any order for you to hang with us or for you to be a friend you have to go comment this murder WRONG!. As a former active street organization(gang)member I was never told no crap like that and if someone had said that to me I woulda said you go do. Becuz guys will tell you that lie and then say it came from the chairman or the board, stop listening to stupid ass people, educate yourself and be your own person be a postive leader with-in your family and community.

No comments:

Post a Comment