874 Maqam Save One Search Engine

Thursday, July 8, 2010

Tha Movement

Since my days as CEO/Founder of SAVE ONE GANG PREVENTION, have I seen and organization for peace hit the ground running. I had been talking to OG's for years to lets put an organization together and deal with the violence in the streets in a peaceful manner. Because these young men and women may be more willing to those who been in these different street organizations, than to someone who may have read a book on gang activity and really doesn't have a clue as to what's happening. Majority of the time guiys would say " LET EM KILL EACH OTHER SINCE THEY THINK THEY KNOW EVERYTHING ". And in some cases I understand where the OG's where coming from, but on the same note they forgot someone helped us to understand along the way, and they we have families and I know I want my family, friends and just people in our communities to feel safe. I would like to commend Wallace "Gator" Bradley and Jim Allen for working hard and having a vision to bringing peace to the street, by bringing the OG's, Active Organization members together who were once enemies, to come up with a peaceful solution to the problems in our communities through dialog, and they have not excluded other grass roots organizations from the mix either. (freelarry)

No comments:

Post a Comment