874 Maqam Save One Search Engine

Thursday, July 29, 2010

Rick Ross/Larry Hoover Jr Meeting

I would say I was one of those who were upset when I heard rick ross song BLOWING MONEY I also felt it was a disrespect to Mr. Larry Hoover and his entire family and also to those of us who have love and respect for him and want to see him free. I would like to thank Larry Jr and those who met with Mr. Ross and had a peaceful conversation concerning the use of Larry Sr name in a drug song.Because if not for that meeting things would've become nasty and violent, because I read the youtube comments and they were not nice at all. What Rick Ross has to understand is make your music and don't try and be something that you're not. King Larry Hoover is known around the world and is a political prisoner who has been stripped of his rights and guys must understand he's mush loved and respected here in the US. So STOP putting your crap on myspace,youtube and the internet and saying it came from Larry Sr because eyes are watching.

No comments:

Post a Comment